Tuesday, March 15, 2011

backed up,

For four days now I have been literally backed up, if you know what I mean. I know emotionally this is connected to not allowing your life to flow through you. Its like a vicious circle, you feel resistant to how your life is and then you get constipated and then you feel resistant to being constipated, until eventually you drink the Senna tea hoping that will work with a minimal amount of pain.
All this has got me very frustrated with myself. I was doing pretty well with Sean and I being out of work for the first month. Then we moved into the second month and I got more and more fearful and worried. This makes me feel like a failure spiritually. If I can fall apart so easily. Here's to tomorrow when I will hopefully drag myself out of this funk. I'm left with a question: If I accept where I'm at emotionally how do I then shift to a lighter place.

No comments:

Post a Comment